Rise and shine, campers.
- The SEC – it’s not your father’s three-yards-and-a-cloud-of-dust conference anymore.
- You’ve gotta love the hypocrisy of Spurrier and Hyman in this article. Truly craptastic.
- And Spurrier gets a bonus now if his team just manages to show up, academically speaking. Thus continues the inexorable march towards excellence in Columbia.
- Now the NCAA will track APR by coach. And some coaches want to know if the data can be tracked by presidents. Heh.
- So, Florida International is dumping its cheerleaders and band. It’s a good thing that Fox is getting out of the college football broadcasting business – if that became a trend, God knows what the Fox producers would have left to train their cameras on.
- Is something getting ready to happen at Dawgbone?