Gearing up for the extended weekend:
- Brian Cook does that oversigning harangue he does so well. Relax, ‘Bama fans – it’s not your school that Cook blasts. (That doesn’t stop Capstone Report from firing back, though.)
- Rex Robinson is looking for a few good stories.
- Say it ain’t so, Jim Bob. (h/t Team Speed Kills)
- So much for “I heard it on the Internet, so it must be true.”
- I don’t know what saddens me more about this story – that a Vandy recruit got into trouble with the law, or that, assuming it’s serious enough, the SEC could be deprived of a certain entry on the “Best Names in College Football” list. (h/t Chris Low)
- Jerry’s getting nervous about Auburn’s dwindling numbers at linebacker. Having gone through that last year, we feel your pain, brother.