You still gotta eat, am I right?
- The spread, the Wildcat and the triple option – it’s all the same to the NFL, I guess. Falcons coach Mike Smith doesn’t like all that newfangled craziness: “I hope it doesn’t go as wild as it does in college,” Smith said. “Even though many teams are doing it with nonquarterbacks, spread offense is the prevalent offense in college. It can go a number of different directions. It’s option football. It’s ability to space and have four wide receivers and two running backs. It does create different scenarios than we are used to in the NFL.”
- Meet the invisible man of the Tennessee assistant coaching staff.
- Israel Troupe’s four career catches currently ranks third on the Georgia receiving corps list.
- Maybe there’s nothing out of the ordinary about this story, but it sure is getting repeated a lot lately.
- Video games killed the college football star.