A little later in the day, but just as tasty.
- Finebaum dissed Ole Miss. Erik disses Finebaum.
- Speaking of Erik and Ole Miss, here’s his link to a new look for Coach Giggity.
- A reason for highway beautification laws in Georgia that have some teeth.
- Kiffin Kool-Aid has never tasted funnier.
- Tony Barnhart thinks it would be fairer for the NCAA to dock FSU a few scholarships than to take Diddy’s wins away. I wonder if Jimbo Fisher shares Barnhart’s sentiments.
- David Hale handicaps the playing chances for the incoming freshman class at Georgia.
- Jon Solomon at the Birmingham News has some thoughtful changes to that “20 most powerful people in the SEC” list the Orlando Sentinel published. Even including Michael Adams, it’s still an improvement.
- And one more list: Bruce Feldman’s top ten players he wants to see in action this fall.