The chafing dishes are steaming and ready to go…
- Maybe Tommy Bowden can explain why he thinks it’s necessary to chew over his departure from Clemmins in public now, because I can’t think of a single good reason for it.
- Elkon upbraids Mark Bradley’s “best coaches” post here. What I keep wondering when I see these lists – if Brian Kelly is as good a head coach as many people think he is, why didn’t Tennessee take a serious look at him?
- Jerry is right about this. If Tyrik Rollison is the best quarterback Chizik’s got, he’d be foolish not to play him, given what the rest of the roster of QBs Auburn’s got to deploy looks like. Will there be some short term liabilities? Sure, but it’s not as if the Tigers are a likely bet to be playing in Atlanta this year anyway.
- The shocking part of this is not that it happened, but how clumsy the high school appears to be about how it went about its business.
- Rest assured, if there’s one website I won’t ever link to, it’s this one.