Line up and grab a plate.
- I doubt Urban Meyer’s leaving Florida to go to Notre Dame. I have no doubt he’d ever go back to Utah, though.
- I understand there can be gray areas when it comes to injuries and illness. Still, this comes off as shabby treatment on the part of some schools.
- Along those lines, there’s a former Auburn offensive lineman suing over injuries he suffered that ended his career. The twist is that he’s not suing the school. He’s suing his position coach and the trainer.
- Doc Saturday points out that that WAC is some conference: “The Broncos own the best conference record in the country since joining in 2001, have seven conference titles in eight years and still haven’t lost a WAC game at home…”
- Here’s a nice story on David Greene’s post-football life.
- In case you don’t think the SEC is pulling in enough money after signing those new TV deals, MrSEC.com has a few suggestions.
- Signs of a long offseason: speculation about which coach didn’t vote the GPOOE™ first team preseason all-SEC (h/t Team Speed Kills).