Just a few niblets for you:
- “SEC on ESPN” – a logo, a state of mind.
- The Nick Saban Scholarship Watch is alive and well.
- What is with these absurd comparisons of inferior coaches to Pete Carroll? Now it’s Ron Zook, “the Pete Carroll of the Midwest”. Who actually says stuff like that?
- If the GPOOE™ has to use not being a unanimous pick in the SEC preseason coaches’ vote to motivate himself, Florida’s in worse shape than I thought.
- Speaking of Tebow, how’s this for a creepy comment from his head coach? “He’s my Vitamin B-12. If I’m not there with him, I call him every day.”
3 responses to “Sunday morning buffet”
Following is actual footage from Meyer’s recruitment of Tebow. Seems to fit his quote perfectly
“He’s my Vitamin B-12.” – Does this mean he calls him up when he needs a shot in the butt? Sorry, It had to be said.
does Meyer actually ever think about what he says before saying it? I guess when he whoops our ass on a consistent basis and wins 2 MNC he can give the blogosphere as much fodder as he wants to with comparably miniscule repercussions