Just a few niblets for you:
- “SEC on ESPN” – a logo, a state of mind.
- The Nick Saban Scholarship Watch is alive and well.
- What is with these absurd comparisons of inferior coaches to Pete Carroll? Now it’s Ron Zook, “the Pete Carroll of the Midwest”. Who actually says stuff like that?
- If the GPOOE™ has to use not being a unanimous pick in the SEC preseason coaches’ vote to motivate himself, Florida’s in worse shape than I thought.
- Speaking of Tebow, how’s this for a creepy comment from his head coach? “He’s my Vitamin B-12. If I’m not there with him, I call him every day.”