Line up, grab a plate… you know the drill.
- It sounds like Mark Richt’s been getting in touch with his inner couch potato this summer. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
- Chris at Smart Football ponders life, football and the South. I’m not sure I agree with everything in his post (in fact, I know I don’t), but it’s definitely an intriguing read.
- It’s hard to argue with this guy.
- “You have to spend money to make money. Nowhere is that adage more relevant than in Tennessee football recruiting.” Did I miss something about Fulmer’s last four years?
- Gene Chizik, gone but not forgotten at Iowa State. Hope he never needs a reference from his former charges there.
- “Scheduling has been the biggest knock on the nonautomatic-qualifying conferences. Either the nonconference schedule is so difficult that it can’t get what has become a mandatory undefeated season for BCS bowl participation…” Pardon me, but isn’t that the whole freakin’ point in the first place?
- Methinks Sam Bradford doth protest too much.
3 responses to “Wednesday morning buffet”
Yep, that’s got to be one of the stupidest lines ever on the non BCS conference thing. The BCS conference teams are gonna play anywhere from three to five top 25 teams a year on their schedule.
We ask you to play maybe one or two such teams and go undefeated in your pansie ass schedule and you whine that it’s too tough?
Senator the Tim Teabag article was dead on. The media is in love and they want you to love him too. Before this year is over I will have broken the mute button on my remote because every time the WWL starts about Teabag I mute it. I’m down to 15 minutes on College Football Live now. We all are on Teabag watch.
Exactly man. Bradford himself isn’t complaining, and I agree with every single point in that yahoosports article. This Tebow-love has gotten absolutely ridiculous to the point that when the topic comes up I don’t mute, I change the channel.