Lots of tasty morsels in the world of college football for your sampling pleasure:
- Let’s face it. There are some things in life that are gonna make you smile. Mike Leach talking about body piercing is one of them.
- Whatever the Pac-10 presidents saw in the new commissioner, detailed football knowledge wasn’t much of a factor. Dude hasn’t attended a football game in more than a decade – and that was Harvard-Yale.
- Loran Smith says Jesus is to blame in part for Georgia Tech’s 1990 co-MNC.
- Speaking of Loran, I bet Jim Donnan wishes this had happened years ago.
- Plan E in Knoxville takes flight, as the casting call for walk-ons goes out across this great land of ours.
- And Junior may want to keep an eye on the NCAA’s probe into his mentor’s aggressive use of coaches in consultants’ clothing. (h/t The Wiz)
- If ever a book title cried out for a snarky response, this is the one.
- Florida recruit decides that if the Gator staff requests that a verbal commitment be kept quiet, it may be time to look elsewhere. (h/t Eleven Warriors)
- The wheels of justice may grind slowly for Jamar Hornsby, but they are grinding.