The capper to the working week, my friends…
- Now Spurrier regrets his response to Tebowgate. Just shut up about it already, OK, Coach?
- T. Kyle answers my call. Magnificently, I might add.
- This is just a little creepy, but doesn’t new Pac-10 commish Larry Scott look like he was separated at birth from Jim Delany?
- I don’t know about you, but the idea of playing bowl games at outdoor baseball stadiums that are hosting NHL games in January doesn’t sound that appealing to the fan in me.
- This is the best consulting report that $715,900 can buy.
- Brian Cook, I feel your pain, brother.
- Rivals.com’s preview of #15 Georgia is a decent summary.
- HeismanPundit will carry a torch for the Pac-10 until the day he dies.