Get that Moody Blues tune out of your heads, now…
- I think I’ll wait for it to come out on DVD, thanks.
- Bronco Mendenhall isn’t too thrilled about Urban Meyer peeing all over his old stomping grounds.
- Wait a minute… did Calvin Johnson actually refer to Matthew Stafford as “the kid”?
- “Steve Spurrier thinks it’s only a matter of time before one or more NFL teams adopt a college-style approach to offense.” Didn’t they try that in Washington a few years ago?
- Mergz responds to my Urban Meyer-got-a-raise post.
- So Lou Holtz is contemplating a run for Congress. Maybe he could liven up the next BCS antitrust hearing with some witty banter like this: “Last year, he called Adolf Hitler a “great leader” when comparing the Nazi Fuehrer to Michigan coach Rich Rodriguez.” Whom might he compare Jim Delany to?
- And Paul Johnson wants to make Bobby Dodd Stadium a more intimidating place to play. Good luck with that, Coach.