Grab your plates and silverware.
- If you’re Coach Richt, there’s always something new to worry about.
- If you’re Coach Johnson, there’s something not so new to worry about.
- Trivia question: the only team in the Big XII that’s been bowl eligible in every year of the conference’s existence is… ?
- The SEC announces a strategic retreat from some of its new media guidelines. Put that one in the “I’ll believe it when I see it” category.
- Along those lines, the media strikes back with a little civil disobedience. (h/t JasonC in the comments)
- Grayshirting – it’s not just for the SEC anymore!
- Cry me a river, Corch.
- The Georgia-Tennessee game looks like it’ll be a nooner, thanks to CBS grabbing the two conference biggies that day. Without the three Daves, that will be a different experience. (Just keep Pam Ward out of it, WWL. Please.)