Because scrimmaging builds an appetite.
- Ivan Maisel isn’t too impressed with Tennessee’s offense so far, based on its last scrimmage.
- Junior offers a few hypocritical remarks in response to Matt Patchan’s “bozo” comment.
- To counter Negative Grohmentum, Virginia contemplates running the spread with two quarterbacks on the field at once.
- No doubt the GPOOE™ will be shocked to learn that Urban Meyer likes some of his players better than others.
- David Cutcliffe is proud to announce that his team leads the nation in something, even if it’s only antiseptic.
- Carlton Thomas thinks he’s got his pass protection “down pat”. More significantly, his head coach thinks he understands his pass protections. If so, his role in the offense this year may be bigger than we think.