A virtual feast for you today…
- T. Boone Pickens reflects on his “investment” in Oklahoma State football and anticipates a big return this year.
- Did you know that only seven D-1 teams averaged less than 30 rushing plays per game last year?
- Yes, they are.
- And yes, it is.
- I know you’re as excited as I am to hear that CSS will be broadcasting something called “Auburn Football: Every Day”. Don’t forget to set your DVRs.
- I know it’s all part of the master plan, so if Junior isn’t sweating the NCAA’s look at Bryce Brown, neither will I.
- Herbstreit marvels over Georgia’s formidable schedule, Mark May says that the opener against OSU is the key game of the season and Craig James believes that Joe Cox’ play is the biggest question for the Dawgs. You’d think you’d have to shell out big bucks for cutting edge insight like that, but at the WWL, it’s absolutely free! Except for the two minutes of your life you’ll never get back, of course.
- I gotta tell you – that goatee ain’t a bad look for Rich Rodriguez.