We’re getting closer…
- The saga of Willie “Pass the Lobster, Will ‘Ya?” Williams takes on some local flavor.
- David Hale offers the best reason imaginable as to why we should expect the Georgia offensive line to succeed this year: “… with all the hype surrounding them, I can’t fathom any of them want to explain to Stacy Searels why they didn’t turn out to be as good as everyone thought this season.”
- All your internets belong to Chris Brown. He’s got one of the best football blogs out there. He does a regular bit at Doc Saturday’s. He’s got a weekly gig at The New York Times. Now he’s guesting at EDSBS and podcasting, to boot. I say we just subcontract the entire college football blogosphere out to the man and sit back and enjoy.
- On the other hand, Ed Gunther doesn’t post nearly enough. Check out this thought provoking piece at his blog about the scenario that could do the BCS in.
- John Adams compares Jonathan Crompton to each of his likely QB opponents this season. (He favors Joe Cox, in case you’re wondering.)
- If you need a quick list of this week’s SEC TV schedule, here you go.
- Mike Bobo thinks Richard Samuel is fast. All I hope is that he’s fast enough.
- And for what it’s worth, Mel Kiper, in that breathless way that only Mel Kiper delivers, likes A. J. Green a little more than Julio Jones.