One more day…
- Does Oregon have a uniform that won’t clash with a blue field?
- Here come the lawyers.
- Here’s a twist: Oklahoma State isn’t intimidated by Georgia’s road record.
- Aron White on attending the Missouri-Nebraska game growing up: “There would be fights in the stands and all kind of people wearing corn and all kinds of stuff.” Wearing corn? And they give us a hard time for barking.
- This may be the sanest reason ever for going into coaching. And we thought Mike Leach had a unique background.
- Matt Melton takes a look at Stephen Garcia’s future and doesn’t need shades.
- Mike Gundy using the Georgia game to send a message? Surely, you jest.
- Paul links to Pulpwood’s OSU prediction. (As he says, it’s definitely not safe for work.)
- Does Joe Cox hint at what’s to come? “We still do the same things, but we have a lot of new guys, especially at the tight end position, that we’re going to try and use more this year.”