Here are a few things to nibble on:
- Chris Brown’s got some good stuff from Nick Saban on pass defense that the coach passed along – are you ready for this? – on his radio call-in show.
- Shorter Dan Wetzel: progress for the BCS will come when we replace one subjective group of human beings with another.
- You may be frustrated with Georgia’s defense, but it’s been quite good at one thing – manning up in the fourth quarter.
- On the other hand, it’s kinda sad to hear ESPN’s Pac-10 blogger refer to the Georgia defense as one that “would be below average in the Pac-10″ and not be able to argue too hard about it.
- CFN picks Georgia this Saturday, 24-20, in another nail biter. I’ll take it.
- Thanks for burying Uncle Ron this weekend, ABC, so I can’t hear him.
- Talk about damning Al Groh with faint praise, this article mentions Groh’s killer 17-10 career record in October since 2002, “the year U.Va. began its memorable run of back-to-back Continental Tire Bowl championships”. They’re dusting off his Hall of Fame plaque as you read that.