Feel free to dig in.
- If you’ve ever wondered who’d win a douchebaggery contest between Steve Spurrier and Nick Saban, now’s your chance to find out.
- We’re not the only ones PO’d about officiating.
- This sounds like one strained analogy.
- Only 21% of all D-1 athletic departments finished in the black in the fiscal year ending June 2008. Sounds bad, until you see that’s a significant increase over the number that did so two years before. I suspect that number trends down in the next report, though.
- Slick Rick is miffed. (h/t The Wiz)
- Corch Meyers utters a criticism about the GPOOE™? Alert the media!
- Junior thinks A.J. is a wuss.
- Brian Cook gives Deadspin hell. No, it’s got nothing to do with college football, but it’s still a worthy effort.
- Chris Brown’s got some good stuff from a new book he read.
- Mike Price, multi-tasker.