The WLOCP draws nigh, but the buffet line is still open.
- Wow, the Wiz goes all in on the SEC refs situation.
- He also throws in the towel on Gene Chizik. I’m not ready to toss dirt on Chizik’s grave quite yet, but I can’t help but wonder if Jay Jacobs has had his V8 moment (“Wow, I could’ve had a Brian Kelly!”).
- Florida punter Chas Henry has yet to allow a single punt return yard this season. I don’t think Logan Gray is due for a breakout game returning punts on Saturday, then.
- Jimmy Clausen a phony? Who’da thunk it?
- Another compelling playoff editorial: the BCS sucks and Orrin Hatch is right, but let the guys who’ve made all the decisions the writer disagrees with keep making them. Why even bother writing that?
- To no one’s great surprise, Brandon Spikes is expected to play Saturday.
- And shame on you, Ivan Maisel, for writing a blurb about how hard it is to figure out who the candidates are for the Biletnikoff Award without mentioning A.J. Green.