Here are a few tempting morsels to whet your college football appetite.
- Aron White plays the “woulda, shoulda” card regarding the Florida game: “My hat’s off to them because they’re a great team, but I don’t feel that they’re unbeatable by any means. I feel like if we’d have come and had a little more focus, we could have came out with a ‘W.’ ” Oy.
- The Locksley punch-out story gets stranger and stranger.
- So does the Slick-Rick-gets-ripped-on-Facebook story.
- What happens if Diddy picks Chuck Amato to succeed Mickey Andrews as the FSU defensive coordinator? ‘Cause I’m betting that the Chest ain’t Jimbo’s first choice. Or his fifty-third, for that matter.
- If this is accurate, shame on every D-1 school that’s turned Boise State down.
- If you haven’t seen this yet, take a minute and watch. It’s pretty damned cool.
- Oh, puhleeze.
- Mark Richt channels his inner Vince Dooley with this classic quote about Tennessee Tech: “Just looking at the film throughout the year, they might be the best-coached kick return team we’ve played…”
- Speaking of Mark Richt, Joe at Coaches Hot Seat Blog has some advice for him regarding strength and conditioning.