Hopefully, you can find something here that you like.
- When Junior’s right, he’s right. Every drop of sarcasm in this article is justified.
- And here’s one way the SEC can keep the light from shining on missed calls. (h/t The Wiz)
- It sounds like the end is near for Al Groh – the Virginia AD has skipped right past the vote of confidence to evaluating the “full body of work”. That can’t be good.
- This isn’t about football, but, damn, losing a $3 million dollar shoe contract so Michael Jordan’s son can wear shoes with his dad’s name? Interesting set of priorities you’ve got there, Central Florida.
- The reason Georgia Tech’s triple option offense isn’t catching on elsewhere? Passing is fun!
- If Georgia ever goes ahead with building an indoor practice facility, I know whom the school shouldn’t hire.
- When’s the last time John Feinstein’s had an original argument about the BCS? He’s the sports opinion version of Groundhog Day.
- In somewhat related news, the Mountain West conference may have trouble filling its bowl agreements.
- Want to know why I remain less than impressed with Arkansas this year? Matt Melton spells it out:
Outside of the game against Auburn, Arkansas has been very underwhelming in SEC play. Their 5 SEC opponents have averaged 455 yards per game against the Hog defense, and quarterback Ryan Mallet has completed only 47% of his passes against SEC defenses.