Grab a plate and go.
- Weird factoid of the day: Ohio State hasn’t played in the Rose Bowl in twelve years.
- Richt’s praise for Fred Munzenmaier at yesterday’s teleconference reminded me that I left out one other observation about Saturday’s game – what has happened to Shaun Chapas this year?
- The reviews on Charlie Weis’ career are starting to roll in and they’re not exactly boffo. Although I have to disagree with the premise of the second article I linked there. With an $18 million contract buyout (negotiated in the wake of a loss to Southern Cal), the biggest beneficiary of the Weis era has clearly been Charlie Weis.
- Rich Rodriguez isn’t feeling too hot these days, either.
- Here’s one reason why. And, yeah, that was a classless move by Danny Hope.
- Cool factoid of the day: The Auburn-Georgia game has featured at least one ranked team in 31 of the last 32 meetings.
- I know it’s the Big XII North and all, but still, it’s pretty amazing what Bill Snyder’s doing this year.
- ESPN continues its shabby treatment of Ron Franklin.