Even if the circumstances are somewhat somber, you’ve still gotta eat.
- It never ceases to amaze me how stupid people can be about affairs. (h/t The Wiz)
- Gregg Doyel is a Florida alum, so I can’t tell if he’s being serious in offering sympathy about Junior’s latest woes in this column.
- Georgia’s 300.
- Jesus, this has the potential to be a PR nightmare for Ole Miss.
- Leave it to Dan Magill to tell us about Georgia’s first game under the lights – against Kentucky, 69 years ago.
- For some reason, somebody thought it was a good idea for the BCS to have a Twitter account. Dumbass.
- Mike Moore says that one reason Georgia has had more than its share of comeback wins this season is because players like Washaun Ealey are too green to worry about being in a big hole early in a game.
- The Sporting News’ list of the top 25 football broadcasters is definitely a mixed bag. But at least Bob Davie isn’t on it.
- And check out SI.com’s survey of SEC fans. They rank Georgia second on the list of biggest conference rivals. Cool.