This week was relatively easy, thanks to LSU being the only loser in the bunch from last week.
BEST OF THE REST
- Boise State
- Georgia Tech
- Ohio State
- Virginia Tech
- To put Penn State in the top twelve – I just can’t see it. There’s no logic to placing the Nittany Lions there instead of Iowa and I think Virginia Tech is a better team.
- It looks like a wheel or two fell off of the Stanford bandwagon, which I didn’t climb aboard in Week 11, fortunately.
- I’ve got two ACC teams in my top 12, and looking things over, Clemson, Miami and North Carolina have all put together solid 8-3 seasons. I guess that’s my way of saying that Georgia Tech is a pretty damned good football team.
- You know the matchup I’d like to see right now? TCU vs. Florida.
- Time spent on ballot: 20 minutes.