Aw, mom, do I really have to clean my room now?
In case you can’t guess, this isn’t a very fun exercise this week for a Georgia fan.
- Alabama. Whipped up on a cupcake. Yawn.
- Florida. See Alabama.
- Ole Miss. Getting hot at season’s end again. Think the Nuttster would like a mulligan on Dexter McCluster’s season?
- LSU. Les, Les, Les. We used to think you were crazy like a fox. Now we’re beginning to suspect that you’re dumb as a rock.
- Tennessee. It was a good week for Lane Kiffin: his team becomes bowl eligible and his best freshman avoids criminal prosecution. Sadly, that’s all it takes to make number five in the Power Poll.
- Auburn. Enjoy that bye week bounce while you can, fellas.
- Arkansas. Another home win. Let’s see how they do in the finale on the road in Baton Rouge.
- South Carolina. Another bye week bounce, with the season wrap up against an energized Clemson looming.
- Kentucky. If the ‘Cats can get off the schneid against Tennessee, I’ll move ’em up a bunch. Anyway you look at it, kudos to Rich Brooks for milking this team for everything it’s got.
- Georgia. So, how bad is it? Bad enough that Mark Richt said he’d be grateful for an invite to Shreveport. Ouch.
- Mississippi State. Can these guys stop Dexter McCluster? Nah, I didn’t think so.
- Vanderbilt. At least the ‘Dores won’t lose this week.