The sun will rise, Georgia is only a seven point underdog against Tech (huh?) and breakfast is served.
- I hope Reshad Jones gets his chance for redemption.
- It just gets better and better in South Bend, doesn’t it?
- Along those lines, the only catch to this tongue-in-cheek proposal is that you still wouldn’t have a functioning defense.
- And I can think of eighteen million reasons why Charlie Weis has no reason to feel bitter towards Notre Dame.
- GTP made Brian Cook’s “This Week In Schadenfreude”. Again. Sigh.
- Amen, brother.
- Tell me how much of this surprises you. That’s life in the SEC.
- According to Houston Nutt, eight recruits stayed away from Ole Miss this weekend because of the Ku Klux Klan’s presence in Oxford. Regardless of what you think of Nutt’s antics, that sucks.
- Mmm… beer.