It’s been a few days since I’ve refilled the chafing dishes, but here’s some new stuff to try:
- Sure, Carlos Dunlap’s been suspended for the SECCG, but that doesn’t mean you can’t do a little Photoshopping to honor the occasion.
- A Miami commit got a “hard time” from some of the Gator Girls. It’s on now, bitches! Or at least it will be in 2013.
- Gary Patterson gets a well-earned contract extension from TCU. (No word on Dick Bumpas, though.)
- Gary Danielson thinks the SEC may be getting too good for its own good.
- Michael Elkon posts a nice Clay Travis takedown.
- The Zooker may be on to something with this. Of course, it would have helped if Illinois had actually won the game.
- I’m a sucker for the anonymous-coach-takes-pot-shots-at-other-teams school of analysis (and didn’t it seem for years as if every one of those for the SEC came from Tuberville’s mouth?). Tom Dienhart treats us to a good example of that regarding Alabama, Florida and Texas.