A few late morning nuggets for your viewing pleasure:
- Paying Mack Brown $5 million per year is “unseemly” in the eyes of some UT faculty members.
- What Zooker’s paying Paul Petrino to be his offensive coordinator next season will raise a few eyebrows.
- Jimbo Fisher sees some good in having been a coach-in-waiting.
- Gordon Gee reiterates his longstanding playoffs-over-my-dead-body position.
- Urban Meyer talks to Tyrone Nix. Urban Meyer has known Tyrone Nix a long time. But Urban Meyer hasn’t offered a job to Tyrone Nix, because nobody says “no” to Urban Meyer.
- This is as good a smackdown of political involvement in the D-1 football postseason as I’ve read.
- The Big Ten evidently is considering adding another school and a playoff game.