Rise and shine, campers.
- It sort of amazes me how you can compose an article entitled “The dynamics of a coaching search” with barely a mention of big boosters, but that’s Tom Dienhart for you.
- With the new SEC TV contracts, night time is in, more than some schools like.
- Here’s Brian McCormack’s follow-up on bowl ticket demand. Forty bucks for the Independence Bowl – suck on that exhaust, Music City!
- I do not envy Mark Richt for the decision he’s got to make about Montez Robinson.
- Perhaps he should call Urban Meyer for input. Not.
- No more interns on the road for Junior.
- It looks like Iowa folks are starting to learn what we’ve always known about Georgia Tech.
- I know this is merely a letter to the editor, but if that position for Secretary for College Football Affairs ever opens up, I’d like to go on record now as saying I’d be willing to serve.
- Nick Saban is one fixated individual.