Get yourself a cup of coffee and grab what you’d like.
- Rodney Garner could soon be working under his sixth defensive coordinator in Athens.
- Here’s an early look at Georgia’s 2010 schedule.
- And here’s an early look at who will be back next season.
- Recruit’s perspective on Tennessee’s coaches: “There are a lot of rules they need to catch up on that they’re not sure about.” What’s that old saw about ignorance of the law?
- Playoff PAC wants the Fiesta Bowl investigated.
- Given that his owner admitted on national TV that the dog is scared of the band, I’m pretty much of the opinion that this question is moot.
- You’ve probably heard about the Quinnipiac University National Poll showing that a majority of college football fans favor a playoff. Two things I found interesting about it: (1) fans are essentially evenly split on their attitude about the BCS; (2) the weird phrasing of the poll question – Do you think the Bowl Championship Series should, or should not, be replaced with a playoff system as takes place in college basketball? Would most respondents have taken that to mean something similar to March Madness?