All good things must come to an end, so dig in.
- Joe Kines falls on his sword for Mike Sherman and announces his retirement.
- John Chavis will answer all of your questions about his future employment once his agent gets things wrapped up. If it’s a lucrative extension of his current contract, it’ll be all about the support and loyalty he’s felt all along in Baton Rouge. If it’s a new job, it’ll be all about the challenge.
- The Mike Leach-Texas Tech squabble has nothing on the Lingerie League.
- Rupert Murdoch is a greedy swine, so no surprise to find him leading the way at ending free TV as we know it.
- For the 147 people who watched it last night, the Humanitarian Bowl had a thrilling end to it.
- Matt Hinton says the Holiday Bowl results will make Nebraska next year’s preseason version of this year’s Ole Miss squad.
- Corch Meyers is telling recruits that “indefinite” means “until August”.