A few scattered thoughts as I watched the CFA Bowl unfold:
- It wasn’t one of Monte Kiffin’s finest hours, that’s for sure – especially since he had a month to prepare for one of the less complex offensive schemes out there. Heck, Georgia Tech did a better job holding down the Hokies’ scoring than the Vols did.
- Tyrod Taylor’s fake on the end around may have been the prettiest single play of the postseason.
- Bud Foster wouldn’t have looked too bad wearing red and black next year, would he?
- Junior was classy to the end. Nice post game handshake.
- How did Georgia get smoked by those guys?
- While the rest of us argue about the regular season and the postseason, Vol fans are hip to the real season – recruitin’ season. Tennessee’s gonna finish in the top ten, so there!