It’s a new year, but it’s the same old buffet.
- Regrets? Junior hasn’t even had a few.
- Exit Joe Cox; enter ???
- Paul Westerdawg is entirely too rational about the DC search.
- With Dick Bumpas, it all starts with the ‘stache.
- Good bowl summary here; check out the stats on Penn State vs. the SEC and Tennessee’s current two-year run of success.
- Bill Hancock uses a Mark Richt quote to pat himself on the back about the BCS.
- Does big-time college football deserve its big tax breaks? It’s a good question for Congress to ask, better than the playoffs question the pols are fooling around with instead. But I suspect that the vested interests at stake are too deeply entrenched for that to ever happen.
- I’m sorry to see one of my favorite blogs calling it quits.