Have to put something out for the cold, huddled masses this morning:
- Oregon State tries to fend off Southern Cal with a preemptive offer of a lifetime contract to Mike Riley.
- “Who knew finding a defensive coordinator would be so hard? For Georgia and Mark Richt, it’s been a nightmare.” Funny, I thought the third quarter of the ’08 Tech game was a nightmare.
- Robert Edwards sure got some nice references for his recent job hire.
- Tim Tebow’s hired The Greatest Agent of Our Era.
- Tommy Tuberville’s experience makes him a good hire in Lubbock. That’s his experience dealing with dysfunctional administrators we’re talking about.
- Saban’s implicit comparison of the Gators to the Soviets as an insult? I dunno, there are a lot of people I know who would root for the Soviets before they’d root for Florida.