Via David Hale’s Twitter feed:
- Georgia is going to a 3-4 defense, by which Grantham “means two outside LBs, 2 inside LBs and 3 D linemen in base.”
- Outside backers will be “edge setters, aggressive, they’ll be coming.” Inside backers “downhill guys to the ball.”
- Grantham will coach linebackers.
- He hasn’t met Garner yet (but TG’s position coaching decision certainly seems to indicate that there’s a place for RG under the defensive regime). But he’s looking forward to meeting RG.
- Nothing yet decided on the staff.