Because you can never get enough.
- Derek Dooley’s dominoes? (Probably not, because of $$$.)
- UT had a fun time dealing with the press in the minutes before Kiffin announced his resignation.
- Speaking of Junior, if you didn’t hear this quote of his from the Jim Rome Show yesterday, it’s a classic: “The recruits weren’t coming to UT to wear the yellow uniform, they were coming to play for this coaching staff.”
- Charles Barkley has a theory about the Laner’s career advancement that’s as good as any, I suppose.
- Just when I think Urban Meyer has hit the outer limits of douchebaggery, he proves me wrong. [NOTE: See link provided in comments for more.]
- In the Lingerie Football League, “defense might win games, but offense sells the game.” Riiiight – only to those people who buy Playboy for the articles.
- Bud Foster to ECU: if you’ll pay, I’ll talk.