Grab a plate, campers.
- Stewart Mandel lists his winners and losers of schools in the wake of juniors leaving early for the NFL. Georgia is on his biggest loser list. I wonder if Mandel thought as highly of Reshad Jones during the season as he seems to now.
- I was gonna be big and not mention it, but since these guys did… here you go. (And they’re right.)
- Gus Malzahn isn’t interested in the Louisiana Tech job.
- If you’re looking for some good stuff on what a team faces in switching from a 4-3 defensive scheme to a 3-4, this interview with former Denver Broncos’ defensive coordinator Joe Collier is for you.
- Chris Low concludes his looking-back-at-the-decade piece with a classy touch.
- The Fulmer Cup race has gotten off to a roaring start, albeit with a surprising early leader.
- More thoughts on defensive scheming. (h/t Smart Football)