Grab that plate and go:
- Mike Hamilton’s management genius continues to shine: ” … in fiscal 2008-09 UT’s athletics department reported a loss of nearly $3.2 million. The loss was the first for UT’s athletic program since 2005, school officials said.”
- Brian Cook has some thoughts on the (relative) rash of minority head coach hires this offseason. My feeling is that the fact that we’re not seeing anyone parading around asking for praise for that is the best sign of all.
- This may be the first semi-witty post I’ve ever read on Bleacher Report.
- Of course, with Coach O, truth can be more humorous than fiction.
- Jakar Hamilton does not lack for self-confidence.
- Tom Lemming tells us he’s coming around to the idea that kids commit to coaches, not programs.
- Al Groh scores his first recruit for Georgia Tech. Recruit describes his commitment as a “business decision”. Enjoy the CFA Bowl, kid.