Niblets from around the world of college football for your sampling pleasure:
- “last-ditch” and “exciting”. Somehow, I wouldn’t expect anything less from the Zooker.
- Just how many SEC defensive coordinators are going to need to put Mark Richt on their Christmas card lists, anyway?
- Mack Brown says no to ESPN. Good on ‘ya, Mack. Fight the power.
- The Fiesta Bowl continues to be investigated for some questionable political contributions, which is somehow going to lead to a playoff. And a pony.
- This seems like an appropriate venue for a pirate to bide his time. (h/t EDSBS)
- Clay Travis says the sooth, and foresees a bleak 2010 SEC season. Unless you’re, like, totally into Nick Saban.
- It seems to me that if Tim Tebow succeeds as a quarterback in the NFL, it’s going to be because of his personal determination and the ability of a pro QB coach to remake his game. If that’s the case, that doesn’t say much for all the BS Meyer laid on us during last year’s preseason about getting Tebow NFL-ready.