Baby, it’s cold outside, so grab something warm.
- You know, if they’d just extend the bowl season a little bit longer and open spring practice just a little bit earlier, the college football season could last as long as the NBA’s.
- I didn’t want to believe this rumor, until I saw the last fact. That sort of validated the entire post.
- Don’t get too comfortable, Mike Archer.
- Make sure you read Tim Tucker’s interviews with Mettenberger and Gray. (I linked to Murray’s the other day.) Is it just me, or does Logan come off sounding the least confident of the three?
- I’m not sure what made me chuckle more reading this – the housebreaking joke, or the West Virginia fan offended by the crack about his state.
- I am shocked, shocked to find that the guys at Eleven Warriors believe that RichRod is on the hottest seat in the Big Ten. (Personally, my vote goes to the Zooker.)
- Normally, I don’t like to spend time dwelling on commitment news, but check out the Curran-like production from Georgia’s newest commit for the class of 2011: 155 tackles, five sacks, five forced fumbles, a blocked punt, a field goal block and a fumble recovery for a touchdown last season.