Grab that plate, campers, and dig in.
- Mike Hugenin points out that it’s not a good thing when your starting quarterback is out for spring practice. Great line: “Mallett struggled last season against good defenses. Given the state of Arkansas’ defense, he would not have gone against a good defense this spring.”
- Georgia ranked as the eighth best program of the past decade. Not bad for a regional power.
- Texas Tech raises ticket prices. Who knew Tommy Tuberville had that kind of cachet?
- Zooker to Illinois fans: It’s not me; it’s you.
- So how do black assistant coaches go about increasing their chances to get ahead in the college ranks? The findings from this study may surprise you a little.
- Georgia’s rushing numbers improved in the wake of Moreno’s departure.
- Which again reminds me – what is it about Georgia fans and Matt Stafford?
- David Hale makes me a little nervous about the offensive line.