Get that plate and go…
- Orrin Hatch: health care socialism bad, college football socialism good.
- Here’s Florida’s current two-deep chart. That secondary looks pretty frikkin’ stout.
- Factoid of the day #1, from Joe Schad’s Twitter feed: “How hard for some schools to CFB recruit? Only 43 of 120 FBS schools had a ESPN Top 25 class last 4 years”
- Marlon Brown wants to hear some cheers this season.
- Here’s another reason to expand March Madness.
- Factoid of the day #2: “The two worst seasons under coach Mark Richt were the two in which the Bulldogs threw the most interceptions and had the most turnovers.”
- Georgia wouldn’t mind if its quarterbacks were a little more mobile this year.