I’ve got questions. Who’s got answers?
- Why isn’t a kid with this name playing for Kentucky?
- Can Steve Spurrier truly be happy if he can’t legitimately threaten to bench his starting quarterback?
- Does this really matter?
- If Georgia being thin at the wide receiver position is a good reason not to allow A.J. Green to return punts, is being thin in the secondary a good reason not to let Brandon Boykin return kickoffs?
- Congrats to Goldberg, but which do you think is larger, The National Jewish Hall of Fame and Museum or the shed that Mike Leach confined Adam James to?
- Is Sam Bradford proof that you can go home again?
- So which is it for Tennessee – do the Vols “have a lot of work to do”, or are they on an even keel with Oregon?