A few things to nibble on at the end of the working week:
- I notice that any time an academic suggests how to reform college athletics, it always involves the athletic guys’ salaries.
- Does it seem like Tim Tebow exercises better self-control than Urban Meyer?
- They’re actually folding a bowl game.
- Texas is rediscovering the joys of the I-formation.
- The Georgia Tech athletic department, the Georgia Legislature and tuition: it ain’t a pretty picture.
- In the context of the Corch-blows-up story, the Tebow mechanics meme makes ESPN. That can’t be good.
- Listen to the last minute of this clip and discover how Orrin Hatch, defender of mid-majors everywhere, takes political hackery to a new level.
- Warren Belin could tell you what he thinks about directional kicking, but then he’d have to kill you.