Another working week in the books:
- They’re cranking up another Coaches Tour for the troops. Good on everyone involved in that.
- The judge in the Mike Leach case puts the kibosh on the Tuberville fishing expedition.
- The strange saga of Carl Moore goes on.
- This is a Georgia blog, so I feel like I should say something about the Brat-gate story. Except it’s so damned strange, I can understand Mark Richt’s prudence right now entirely.
- Here’s a reference guide to all those “Wild XXX” formations.