Brats aren’t on the menu today.
- Skip that 40-time nonsense. This is fast.
- Olin Buchanan tells “William in North Little Rock” to take that meme and shove it.
- With Pete Carroll gone to the NFL and Jeremiah Masoli just gone, who’s the Pac-10 favorite this year?
- The only thing holding back a 128-school basketball tournament is… the Masters.
- You figure they’ll call him “CT”?
- Sign of the times in Columbia.
- “… with rare exceptions, spending more on a football or men’s basketball program does not yield increases in alumni giving, net operating revenue, winning or academic quality.”
- The prodigal wide receiver returns. Hey, if wandering off and coming back is good enough for the head corch, it ought to be good enough for the player, too, right?