You’ll find something to nibble on from these:
- Georgia’s offensive line wants to take the next step.
- More Vance Cuff love. I confess to being intrigued; he’s on my G-Day watch list, for sure.
- Chris Low is on the Washaun Ealey bandwagon.
- Nice punch line.
- John Pennington surveys the SEC quarterback landscape and isn’t impressed with what he sees.
- I am reminded again of what a good man Mark Richt is.
- And of the strange lack of awareness Tech fans have sometimes of the glass house in which they reside. (Although anything I can do to help with their blog stats…)
- So KFC’s really gonna do it. 1430 mg of sodium with each serving. You can’t call it a heart attack on a bun, though… since it has no bun.
- If this takes off as a trend at sporting events, just shoot me. Now.