Since I think dissecting other schools’ spring games is essentially a waste of time, that means today’s buffet is a little on the skimpy side.
- The Big Ten is acting like conference expansion is a sooner rather than later thing. If that’s true, it sure could liven things up this summer.
- This is why we need to temper our excitement about Todd Grantham’s defense this season.
- If you don’t like spring football scrimmage, I can see how you wouldn’t like a spring football game between two schools. (That doesn’t mean I agree with you, though.)
- Kellen Moore likes the Butler-Boise State comparisons.
- Mike Leach doubles down, adds Craig James as a defendant to his lawsuit. The fun quotient there just went up big time for me.