Grab that plate, folks, and settle in.
- Before you completely brush off Alabama’s losing nine defensive starters from its championship team, you might want to take a look at what Bill Connelly’s come up with.
- Dennis Dodd boils the Big Ten vs. SEC expansion scenarios down to a showdown over who’s got the bigger penis.
- And Nick Saban thinks the SEC’s penis size is just fine, thank you.
- LSU counts the press, ushers and concession workers in its home attendance figures. Why, exactly?
- Chip Towers sees a new attitude towards in-state recruiting from Georgia’s staff, motivated by Junior’s helicopter stunt and Tiger Prowl. I wonder if some of it is coming instead from introducing two new members of the staff who have never recruited the state before to high school coaches.
- Good question.