Plenty of offerings. It’s not banned in Valdosta, either.
- This came out of nowhere: CFN, in its (by its own admission) ridiculously early bowl projections, puts Georgia in the Orange Bowl.
- A meme gets legs: “Now, Farrell said he’s talked to recruits that have been told by other schools in the SEC that Richt’s job is in jeopardy after this season.”
- Matt Hinton dissects one of the dumbest expansion rumors out there.
- How do you write a story about the Geathers family without a single with almost no mention of Georgia?
- With regard to that silly post at Tomahawk Nation about LeMay and the Georgia program, I played the picador to Kyle’s matador.
- I predict right now that this becomes a bigger story as the year goes on. And that Bill Hancock is going to sound like an idiot about it.
- Head coaches may come and go, but it’s good to see that some things never change at the University of Tennessee.
- How hard is it for people to understand that the NCAA doesn’t control the D-1 football postseason? This post is stupid, even by Bleacher Report standards.